Continuous and unattended MAC address tester is a script that automatically test a series or sequence of MAC addresses using Huawei WiMAX modems such as BM622, BM621, BM625, BM622i and other devices as medium and with the aid of telnet application.
- BM622, BM621, BM625 or BM622i Huawei Wimax modems.
- Sequence of MAC addresses to be tested. Can be obtained from MAC address generators of this site.
How to Use?
- Edit the
MACAddTesterscript using Notepad
- Input the correct parameters of the modem to the script such as the IP address, telnet user account name, password and other commands.
- Save the script.
- While still still Notepad, edit
MACAddressListtext file and add correct order/sequence of MAC addresses unto it. Few MAC addresses have been listed therein for testing and reference.
- Save the MAC Address List file
- Then if everything was correctly set, run the
MACAddTester. The script will test all the mac addresses that is in the list file and will segregate the active and inactive MAC addresses that will be listed on ActiveMACand InActiveMACfiles.
- By default, the script was set to 80 seconds or 1.5 minutes in testing the connectivity of the MAC address. You can reduce it as you wish by editing the
-n 80seconds in MACAddTesterscript.
DisclaimerThis tool is shared generously and provided as is. The author has no responsibility nor liability for any harm or any damage that may incur to your computer, modem and operating while you are using this tool. [SOURCE]